5 Ways to Wear Your Maxi Skirt in Winter.

5 Ways to Wear Your Maxi Skirt in Winter.

Just add a cropped leather jacket, chunky knit scarf, wool tights and sweet ballet flats.

1. Fiona 3 years ago

hmmm not sure that’s a canberra winter? ;)

Did you miss the line about the jacket and scarf too? Am on crazy pills?

• Melanie 3 years ago

Hmm, not sure. I thought the post was translatable, though! Thank you!

2. Viv Lennox 3 years ago

Do you know what winter is and what it entails?
    This post is redonk.

I think you missed the line I wrote at the bottom about adding a jacket, scarf and flats.

• Viv Lennox 3 years ago

No, didn’t miss it and pictures do speak louder than words. Just think your post was poorly executed.

Sorry about that lovely one! I just thought the pictures were so pretty and would easily translate into winter style with a few additions.

x

3. Anonymous 3 years ago

I did read the foot note that you added, and I think it would be a great look for winter, I am not sure about the flats, (cause I am too short) but I would certainly wear them with the wool tights , the chunky knit scarf AND  boots :)

4. mysweetmuse 3 years ago

I am more concerned about WHAT Blake Lively is carrying over her arm?!?!?!? ;)

5. AnneC 3 years ago

I tried wearing a maxi dress, with layering on top (long sleeved t-shirt, cardigan, leather jacket), then tights and flats. I thought it looked alright.
    I just moved in from a tropical country and don’t have many wintery clothes yet, so layering my summery stuff works for me.

6. Monicayoyo 3 years ago

Nice site of discounted ugg boots. Wonderful Canada Goose coats and parkas online store. Chocolate
    UGGs shoes, last season were UGG ankle boots by
    far the most UGG bailey button triplet boots popular color long UGG boots. The rich cardy UGG boots chocolate dyes compliment sheepskin leather
    uggs really well metallic short UGG, giving a very natural UGG boots for babies earthy womens tall UGG boots appearance
    plumdale UGG boots. cheap genuine UGG boots. For
    this reason Chocolate color wholesale UGG boots have become popular once more, I expect they will be very
    fashionable for quite some time to come.
    Fashion is moncler bags the patent of moncler boots adult,
    canada goose chilliwack offers many buy
    moncler online
    style of canada goose down for kids,it brings winter outerwear warm and canada goose store beaytiful
    winter coats for kids. You will find that kids moncler is more colourful than adults. The material of
    moncler down jackets is much canada goose
    snow mantra
    different moncler men vest than other adult’s Moncler clothing, which is
    moncler branson designed to just fix for kids’skin. It’s really simple to find the style which you have been looking for canada goose coats, because all the designs of UGG boots clearance have been canada goose expedition parka made keeping in view current trends and fashion demands.