Have You Ever Had A Brazilian Wax? – Survey Results

Have You Ever Had A Brazilian Wax? – Survey Results

* 60% of Smaggle survey contributors have never had a Brazilian wax

* Most of the women who HAVE had a Brazilian are in their 30s

* 45% of participating readers have only ever had one Brazilian wax ever

* 40% of readers said that they would have them more regularly if money wasn’t an issue

* 20% said that they had Brazilian waxes because their friends did. Although this isn’t published in the graph, 90% of those who were influenced by friends were in their 20s

So I conclude that my hypotheses, that younger women across the board are more into Brazilian waxes than their slightly older friends has been proven completely inaccurate. I love that.

Thank you so much to the 123 people who contributed to the survey. The response was truly outstanding.

We are running another survey this week Have You Ever Stolen Something? which has been live for only 24 hours and already has 190 responses. Please take a quick peak and participate in the survey. I think we can reach 300 responses by Friday!

May I ask… are you guys enjoying the survey and response posts? The participation so far has been magical, but I’d love to get some written feedback. I’d hate to be quietly boring you to death.

Feel free to chat and share on Facebook and Twitter too.

1. Sarah 3 years ago

That is really interesting – I am completely surprised that most women have never had one! They were just the done thing – or at least the thing you tried – when I was in my 20’s. I love the way you’ve displayed the results by the way.

And feedback-wise – I like the surveys! I find them interesting and I like the interactivity. Keep it up Lady!

2. Sam BW 3 years ago

Surely these results don’t prove that older women are more into Brazilian waxes than younger women, but more that older women have been alive for longer and therefore had more time in which to get Brazilian waxes than younger women. Am I missing something that came up in the questions?
    Maybe if the question was “have you had a Brazilian wax in the last year” the results might show something different. It is still very possible that women in their twenties are more likely to get a Brazilian wax than people in their thirties, it’s just that people in their thirties were also once in their twenties, and some of those women have continued to get Brazilian waxes, hence more said yes. I can only assume that women in their forties have had so few because you have less 40+ readers, and that maybe Brazilian waxes have only been the thing to do in the last, say, twenty years.

Still, lots of fun! I love statistics!

3. Hair Romance 3 years ago

I like the surveys, and your smart looking stats and graphs. Very curious about the thieves amongst us…

4. Grit and Glamour 3 years ago

Love these surveys! Keep ‘em comin’! And of course, you make the results look so pretty. Awesome.

5. Anonymous 3 years ago

The north face store is more than just a jackets, it is a status symbol, But you should know is the north face jackets for women fashion house cultivates.

6. Anonymous 3 years ago

Sure you have gained some useful information of discount north face jackets, if you want to know more, just continue to pay attention to the north face outlet.

7. Anonymous 3 years ago

The guess shoes new idea for the window display of the brand’s
    guess sale store in Paris has managed to make quite an impression.