Things That Are Floating My Boat.

Things That Are Floating My Boat.

Here are a few things that I actually paid attention to this week. I’m just so Gen Y like that.

I cannot tell if these are kitsch or stunning. Help?

‘Worrying does not change outcomes’
. My man says this to me several times a week but for some reason it really resonates coming from Seth Godin.

Another awesome DIY from Design Sponge, the branch handle tote bag. I’ll never, ever make one but I’ll frequently look at the instructions and pretend like I’m going to.

I know I’ve been talking about Ms Romance all bloody week but seriously visit her site.

Madame Bipolar’s article ‘You Haven’t Changed Except For Your Issues’ is every kind of awesome. As is Madame Bipolar.

Oh She Glows makes me want to be vegan. For about as long as it takes for me to eat this, anyway.

1. Sharnek 3 years ago

The photos are gorgeous.  I have an antler and flower obsession, the 2 combined have blown my mind!

2. Mr Smaggle 3 years ago

I’ve been telling Seth that for years, I knew you’d listen to him if not me.

3. Bree 3 years ago

I do love a good vegan blog discovery! Thanks!

4. Hair Romance 3 years ago

Those prints are lovely. As are you miss! Loved catching up with you and Mr Romance loves you too xx

Can’t wait to have to another catch up in Sydney!

5. Anonymous 3 years ago

Those high north face fleece jackets standards are the ones which result in
    cheap north face jackets, but it is those same standards which ensure that
    the north face sale remain available only to a select few.

6. Anonymous 3 years ago

The north face sale has worked hard to build up a prestigious reputation of
    north face fleece, so now they want to keep the perception that a
    north face fleece jackets is more than just a jackets,

7. Anonymous 3 years ago

Window Design Director at guess outlet has dazzled the fans once again,
    gguess store never ceases to wow us with
    guess online over-active imagination.