Stripes. Obviously. Here’s how you can rock this mid-season style.
* Throw a cropped jacket over black and white mini. Add ballet flats and a slouchy clutch and you’ve got a perfect look for a spring weekend.
* Wear an easy fit striped t-shirt tucked casually into your black skinnies. Top it off with a fitted blazer and killer heels for a versatile work/dinner/drinks outfit.
* Dress down a taffeta evening skirt by tucking a striped tank top into it. Wear it with wedges to show you really don’t care about wearing a night time fabric in the day time.
* Sport a stripey one piece in a retro cut on the beach this summer. Don’t forget a giant swoopy brimmed hat and a slick of bright red lippie.
* Slip a nude trench over your stripes. The ultimate in French chic style.
What trend are you coveting this spring?