Sunglasses from The Cancer Council * Earrings from India
* Bangles from India, Vietnam and gifts from Mama Smaggle * Charm bracelet 18th birthday gift from my parents * Silver Celtic bracelet graduation gift from my parents * Watch from Daniel Wellington *
* Dermalogica Matte Sunscreen * Rimmel Primer from Big W * Stila All Day Eyeliner from Sephora * NARS Blush in Orgasm gift from a friend * Revlon Lip Butter from eBay * Great Last Mascara from Big W * L’Oreal The Falsies Mascara from Big W *
This outfit was worn for a casual wander around the city on a very warm day.
* You don’t always have to wear an article of clothing the way you were meant to. This dress is quite formal and came with a belt but I wear it loose in summer for a more casual vibe.
* If you don’t want to look completely boho when the weather is warm, ditch the sandals and try covering your toes. It gives a summer outfit a little more polish.
* If your dress has a voluminous or fussy neckline keep your earrings simple.
* If you wear black shoes make sure you have a little black somewhere else on your outfit to ‘anchor’ the contrast – like the black leather on my watch.
* If you’re wearing heavy eye make-up in summer (because clearly you’re an idiot like me) make sure you use an eye primer like Urban Decay Primer Potion to stop it from sliding all over the place.