Why Don’t You… Wear a Leopard Print Scarf?

Why Don’t You… Wear a Leopard Print Scarf?

Have a hot chocolate instead of your usual afternoon latte? Two marshmallows? One pink, one white?

Wear a leopard print scarf? Looped through your denim jeans as a belt? Wrapped around your head in a turban? Tied to your leather shoulder bag?

Have an artistic friend ink a beautiful design on your skin for a special occasion? A silver feather just below your shoulder? Worn with a backless dress?

Go horse riding? Go karting? Paint balling? Anything that would have delighted you as a kid?

Make your food fun? Cut your sandwich into a heart shape with a cookie cutter? Add a decorative toothpick to a plate of olives?

Evoke a little Dorothy into your day? Paint your toenails bright sparkly red? All winter long?

Have snacky left overs for dinner tonight? A boiled egg? Some carrot sticks? A few slices of cold turkey? A handful of potato chips?

Save some cash and just go out for dessert? Eat dinner at home and splash out on a fancy slice of sticky date pudding? Donuts? Crepes?

Volunteer one evening a week? Walking dogs for the RSPCA? Collecting tickets for your local amateur theatre company?

Sneak into bed after work for a quick power nap? Nude?

1. JicyJac 2 years ago

I’m sold on the hot choc, will make it with the kids after school today. :-)

I actually had one too! Mr Smaggle and I were going for our evening stroll and I stopped by an Italian cafe for a bitter hot chocolate. Delish!

2. Magatha May 2 years ago

I love wearing red glitter toe polish. I always make sure to keep polish on my toes throughout winter so that I can have a little bit of colour in my day

I do too! I’m partial to a vampy toe in winter.

3. Lipstick & Cake 2 years ago

Now I’m craving hot chocolate, and you know what… I’m going to have one for breakfast right now! x

4. Lipstick & Cake 2 years ago

I actually did it on the day I published it. So GOOD!

I actually did it on the day I published it. So GOOD!

5. Cilla 2 years ago

I tracked back to this post on my blog cilosophy.blogspot.com – I did something that delighted me as a child.

I love these posts of yours! Such great ideas on how to live life well.