Michelle Bridges 12WBT – Week Four Resultsby Carly Jacobs
I’ve just finished my fourth week of the Michelle Bridges 12WBT transformation and I have to say that I’m not even really thinking about it anymore. I just automatically exercise every day and I’ve actually started prioritizing it now. Like my mates will be ‘Do you want to come over for a soda water while we drink wine?‘ and I’ll be all ‘Oh I’d love to but I have to hit the treadmill!‘. WHO EVEN AM I??? I mean I’ve always been an exerciser but honestly I’d never usually let a work out get in the way of a good time. Now I’m starting to get that gluggy feeling on days when I don’t exercise. ENDORPHINS BITCHES!!!
Michelle Bridges 12WBT – Week Four Results
* Another week of flawless exercise, I’m like a ninja now.
* Mixing up my Michelle Bridges work outs with some Barre Body classes. Freaking ouch. I’ve never hurt so much from moving so little in my life. Love it.
* Making healthy choices on special occasions. I’ve had ample opportunity to down a bottle of red and bury my face in a McChicken burger but I didn’t go and blow my diet completely. I simply made healthier choices.
* Adjusting the shopping list to suit me. After a few ordering mistakes and not planning things properly I had some food wastage in the first few weeks but all the glitches are ironed out now.
* Being a bit naughty with alcohol this week. I had an awards ceremony (I won the Voices 2013 Best Beauty and Style Blogger Award. As you can see below I had a FANTASTIC time.), my bestie’s birthday and a dinner catch up with an old friend. I didn’t get particularly hammered and I was AMAZING with my food choices by having healthy dinners before I left for events but I did have a few alcoholic beverages several nights this week which was very naughty. I promise to be much better this week.
I’ve been tracking my calories every day including alcohol and I’ve been fastidiously burning off the calories I over consumed in alcohol this week. So although I’m supposed to consume 1200 calories per day for ultimate weight loss, I made sure I burned all the extra calories which is probably why I’ve still had a loss this week despite my few glasses of wine and margaritas.
Friday – 1772 calories and 1 hour of intense intervals on the treadmill (Extra calories: Awards night bubbly.)
Saturday – 1900 calories and rest day (Extra calories: Margaritas with Hair Romance and Fox in Flats. Naughty girls.)
Sunday – 1210 and 1 hour of intense invervals on the treadmill
Monday – 1703 and 1 hour Barre Body class (Extra calories: A few glasses of a wine with an old friend. Mandatory really.)
Tuesday – 1593 and 1 hour intense invervals on the treadmill (Extra calories: A few glasses of bubbly for my bests b’day. Mandatory really.)
Wednesday – 1368 and 1 hour Body Barre class
Thursday – 1251 and 2 intense intervals on the treadmill
Week 1 Measurements
Week four is the first week that I’m allowed to measure and here are the results. I’m pretty bloody stoked.
Week 1 Chest – 102 cm Week 4 Chest – 100cm
Week 1 Waist – 98 cm Week 4 Waist – 91cm
Week 1 Hips – 113 cm Week 4 Hips – 107cm
Week 1 Thigh – 65 cm Week 4 Thigh – 62cm
Week 1 Arm – 36 cm Week 4 Arm – 32cm
I’ve lost a total of 22cm in four weeks which is pretty amazing. I’m shocked that I haven’t lost more cms off my chest because that’s usually the first area to go but I’m stoked that my body finally got the memo that I want to lose from my stomach, not my chesticles. Overall, pretty happy with the results of the fourth week.
Photos Week 4
I don’t want to get into the habit of regularly comparing my photos but as it’s a milestone week I thought I’d include side-by-sides for you guys.
Weight Loss to Date – 4.1 kgs
I’ve lost 4.1 kg in four weeks which is great, but I can chalk this weeks weight loss up to some kind of miracle because I was a touch on the boozy side but I dare not question it. Can’t complain about an average of a kilo per week right? Oh and my butt cheek fold is gone! You know where your butt folds over to say hello to your upper thigh? Goneski. Rad.
Goal – 12kgs
Lost – 4.1 kgs
Left to go – 7.9 kgs