I’m on my way to New Zealand my lovelies! After possibly the most uncomfortable bus ride I’ve ever experienced I’m now sitting pretty in the Qantas lounge courtesy of Mr Smaggle who has some pretty cool airline connections. That means free internet so I can blog for you all! Yay!
* Pants from Target (cotton and linen – it’s like walking around with a cloud wrapped around your arse)
* Top thrifted from Material Pleasures (double the pleasure though because I almost bought this full price from Country Road a year ago)
* Shoes from Marco Gianni
* Clear plastic bangles from Equip
* Bowling ball bangles from Bowling Arm
* Red leather cuff made by a friend
These are my travel outfit rules – elastic waist, nothing tight, natural fibres and no metal jewellery. You guys know that I have to wear SOME jewellery because I don’t feel right if I’m not jangling a little so I stick to materials that won’t set off the detectors.
So… anyone wondering why I’m holding Cosmo?
Take a peak yourself on page 235 of February issue.
Love Lady Smaggle
P.S Welcome to my new readers!