I’m sick. So sick that I can barely look at my computer without feeling like I’m going to vomit all over it. There will be no daily outfit shots because I’ve been wearing brown pyjamas and knee high wool socks for the past two days. But because I love you I must post – tis the curse of the addicted blogger. Here are a few things I have discovered that you should not do when sick…
1. Don’t watch four hours of Grey’s Anatomy in a row. Especially if you are a hypercondriac. I have myself convinced that I am suffering a by-lateral brain haemorrhage and severe muscle eclampsia caused by the fact that I have obviously been poisoned by my own shampoo.
2. Don’t repeat number 1.
3. Don’t eat soy ice cream when nauseous. It’s literally blended soy trying to imitate a dairy product and I’m beginning to wonder why I ever eat it. Oh and don’t put chocolate sauce on it either. It’s kind of like dipping kidney beans in sherbet.
4. Don’t wrap yourself in wool blankets while wearing three jumpers and drinking hot tea. It’s pretty uncomfortable when you start sweating out your fever.
5. Don’t paint your nails. The fumes will literally knock you unconscious.
6. Don’t do washing. When you suspect you have gastro, bending down and stretching up repeatedly is BAD!
7. Don’t pluck your eyebrows when your vision is less than ideal. It’s not attractive to bleed from the eyebrows.
Normal posting will resume as soon as I am able to read for longer than 30 seconds and when I can also sit down without falling asleep…
Love Lady Smaggle