Today was really busy for a Sunday. We had a BBQ and the guests stayed for 8 hours! I had to go to rehearsal half way through but when I came back everyone was still here drinking red wine and playing Pictionary. It was a lovely day. This is the only photo I took that looked even remotely like what I wearing…
* Beige skirt from Chin Chin
* White sparkle wife beater from Portmans
* Black cardigan from Target
* White knitting needle bangle from gallery in Sydney
* Black thongs
* Bouvier earrings from Bijoux
F.Y.I – This skirt ended up smeared with chili octopus at the end of the night.