I’ve had a few readers ask me over the years how I tie my scarves into turbans. Here’s a quick and easy tutorial showing you how to tie both square and rectangular scarves into turbans.
How to Tie a Scarf into A Turban
* It’s best to use cotton scarves as silky ones tend to slide around a bit
* Remember to tie them loosely because that’s where you get all the lovely volume from
* It looks more elegant if you keep the top of your ears covered, otherwise you look a little bit like you’re about to do aerobics
* Own it. You’ll only pull off a turban if you believe you can
* Definitely wear earrings. Turbans look fabulous with earrings