I taught a blogging workshop this week in Canberra (it was ACE thanks for asking!) and one of the tips I gave my students was not to hide their killer content. I’ve been a naughty little sausage and I’ve allowed some of my most useful articles to get buried in my archives. So to set you guys up for an awesome weekend I thought I’d pop together a few articles that might inspire you to have a weekend of sorting, organising and taking care of yourself. Grab a cup of coffee and a biscuit (you know you want to) and have a cruise through some of my top productivity posts.
1. 29 of The Best Bedroom DIYs and Projects – In case you feel like doing some home improvements this weekend.
2. How To Have The Perfect Nap – A weekend isn’t really a weekend without an afternoon snooze.
3. The Secret to Surviving a Hangover – If you overdid it a little bit on Friday night… and Saturday night… and Sunday afternoon…
4. How to Function When You’re Completely Exhausted – If you’ve had a killer week and you have a crazy busy weekend ahead of you.
5. What To Do With All Your Random Crap – Just in case you decide to get all sorty this weekend.
6. How To Manage Your Floordrobe – Learn the Smaggle method and you’ll never struggle with a floordrobe again.
7. How To Get Other People’s Shit Out Of Your House – Another good one if you’re in the mood for a spring clean.
8. How To Be More Productive – This one will get you super inspired for a productive week ahead.
9. How to Throw Things Away Like a God Damn Grown Up – Perfect for those people who struggle with throwing things away.
10. How To Beat The Sunday Night Blues – Save this one for when the weekend is almost over to stop you from getting the Sunday Night Sads.