* Match your nail polish to your car? Fire engine red? Zippy silver?
* Ditch your everyday handbag and carry a beaded clutch during the day?
* Drink your coffee black?
* Wear rose tinted aviators? With peachy eyeshadow?
* Only use soft, white cotton sheets on your bed?
* Be perfectly groomed? Eyebrows plucked? Nails filed?
* Be calm? Move slowly? Don’t rush?
* Wear scarves in your hair? With hoop earrings? A la gypsy?
* Hang your jewellery around your house? On the door knobs? The head of your bead? Let your favourite pieces decorate your house when they aren’t decorating you?
* Never, ever feel guilty for buying books? Realise that knowledge has no price?
* Wear feature eye makeup AND lipstick? Break a major beauty rule and not give a toss?
Hope you’re all having a beautiful day… and if you aren’t… what can you do to change it?