Why don’t you…?
* Have tailored white shirts made?
* Consider a beautiful silk embroidered robe for an evening jacket?
* Use a sleek leather pencil case as the perfect clutch?
* Have a totem animal? Tiger? Eagle? Sparrow? Work it subtly into your wardrobe? An abstract print on a t-shirt? A tiny charm on a gold chain?
* Wear a toe ring on your middle finger? Just below your first knuckle?
* Consider shades of red wine? Grape? Burgundy?
* Wear your boyfriend’s watch? Belt? Blazer?
* Consider the utter sophistication of a boat necked, three quarter length sleeved fitted striped t-shirt? With red lips?
* Buy and wear white with abandon? Embrace the luxury of a one wear per wash piece?
* Buy handmade shoes? Whenever you can afford it?