My last ‘Why don’t you…‘ post was quite popular so I thought I might make it a regular feature.
Why don’t you…
* Wear a crisp white dinner shirt with French cuffs and fasten them with spectacular and masculine cufflinks? And add a splash of red lippy?
* Drape yourself in head-to-toe black in marvelous shapes and textures and finish the look with brilliant silver stilettos? Chopsticks in your hair?
* Carry your documents in a vintage leather notebook cover?
* File your nails into short squares and paint them nude pink? Perhaps paint your pinkies with glitter so they sparkle when you gesture with your hands?
* Pluck your eyebrows into sweeping arches to make sure you look very, very alert?
* Abandon your usual heady scent and spritz yourself with some fresh rose oil?
* Wear a lace blouse? With a stiff black pants suit?
* Slather your hands with cream and wear cotton gloves to bed? For silky smoothness when you shake hands?
* Polish your shoes? And see that they compliment your handbag?
In loving memory of Diana Vreeland
Love Lady Smaggle