Why don’t you…
* Slip into some delicious silk lounging pyjamas? Slather your hands and feet in thick moisturising cream and pop on some cotton socks and gloves?
* Travel with a luscious cashmere pashmina to wrap yourself in when you get cold? In canary yellow? Wear matching ballet flats?
* Put some vanilla and rose oil in your bag and dab it on your wrists and neck every few hours? Saunter around the plane smelling like cookies and Turkish delight?
* Pack cleanser, toner and face cream in a velvet drawstring bag? Give your self a mini facial in the bathroom?
* Paint your nails bright red the night before and clasp a steaming cup of green tea through out the flight? Wrap your hair in a patterned scarf, turban style?
* Take some cream parchment-esque paper and a sepia fountain pen? Write letters to your lovers? Pack envelopes and decorate them with pretty seals? Sprinkle rose petals on the inside? Have them ready to post when you arrive at the airport?
* Wear massive sunglasses and a fur coat? Pretend that you’re an obscure, fabulous actress jet setting around the globe? Spend the flight reading from film scripts and signing head shots of yourself?
* Wear brilliant gems and pearls instead of clunky metal that will aggravate the detectors? A knotted string of fresh water pearls? A turquoise ring made of jet and tourmaline beads?
Love Lady Smaggle